Typical Trackside Services
UKAS (2788) Laboratory testing of soils to current Standards and Legislation
- Competitor Windowless sampling and dynamic probing
- Hand Held Window sampling
- Installing and Monitoring
- Concrete Coring Drilling and sawing
- In-situ testing including, CBR & Plate Load Testing, Sand Replacement Density Testing.
- Trial pitting
Railway / Trackside Testing
GEO Site & Testing Services Ltd (GSTL) have a team of fully qualified Geotechnical Engineers and drillers who can provide a complete service of geotechnical investigation suited to the railway environment and track side.
Qualified engineers and drillers are all fully PTS qualified, and also hold First Aid Cards. We are able to work all various aspects that are associated with railway sites.
Stand alone WS & probing rig with foldable mast
- Rig mast: 2.4m
- Width: 0.75m
- Super heavy dynamic probing
- Sampling to 87mm diamater (fits 101mm diamater sampler)
- Rig has foldable mast with spirit level to assist stabilising the rig during setup
- Hydraulic jacking system runs off power pack
- Hydraulic block attaches hoses to power pack and jacking system